Meet with mobile global leaders only at Mobiconf!
Everyone knows brands like Facebook, Zalando, Pinterest, Microsoft or HSBC. Experts from this and other best-in-class companies will share their know-how on efficient mobile-first solutions, apps development & project management only at Mobiconf on 5-6 October 2017. Don’t miss it – the registration ends on 18th of September!
Krakow is compared to Silicon Valley of the Central Europe. You can find here branches of the biggest IT companies, but also many innovative start-ups appreciated by the global investors. That’s why we are organizing Mobiconf for the 4th time in a row right here!
Mobile in 35 shades
The conference is addressed to iOS, Android, Java developers, UI/UX designers, software testers, managers and everyone who everyday challenge is creating polished mobile solutions. During this two day-long event, attendees will choose from 35 presentations, between iOS, Android and Everything Mobile paths, what gives all participants access to different fields. The last path is focused on UI/UX design, business solutions, and management.
The opening keynote promises to be very intense and interesting: „Music Discovery 2020: Relevance Engineering” – which will be presented by Manan Vohra Head of Product at 7digital. But among the published topics you can find even more exceptional ones:
- Johan Adda (UX Architect, ex-Apple) – „The Future in Mobile”
- John Sundell (Hyper) – „Everyone is an API designer: Creating great APIs in Swift”
- Paco Estevez (Facebook UK) – „Solving all problems with reactive streams”
- Paweł Lewiński (Miquido) – „Great you made an app, but I don’t care. How to change this with ASO”
- Phil Nash (JetBrains) – „Test Driven Swift To The Max – with or without the tests!”
- Raymond Ho (Zalando) – „What’s beyond the black mirror”
- Mateusz Biliński (Niebezpiecznik) – „Behind the corner – hidden beasts of mobile apps security”
- Cesar Valiente (Microsoft) – „Unidirectional data flow on Android using Kotlin”.
Attractions & inspirations
Mobiconf stands out from the rest thanks to its international character, tons of inspirations and top-notch experts with years of experience. This event is also a perfect occasion to network, join unforgettable party tram, meet Mobiconf sponsors and get back to childhood playing on Atari or Commodore!
The registration to the conference is possible only until 18th of September, so don’t wait too long! Tickets are available on this website. If you would like to participate in Mobiconf with your friends, you can receive a special discount for group registrations (10 tickets gives you additional one for free).
Moreover, attendees of Mobiconf 2016 received 15% discount for forthcoming edition, so let’s find your „old” ticket!
Sponsors: Grand Parade, JetBrains, Kontakt.io, IBIS, FilmCloud, Networkers
Partners: ADDC, CocoaHeads Krakow, Crossweb, Polish JUG, KID, Warszawa JUG
Media: Android Weekly, Business of Apps, iMagazine, Marketer+, MobileClick, Programista Mag, Smashing Magazine, ThinkApple, What’s up Magazine, Spotkania-IT, ChallengeRocket.